It’s time for another challenge at Little Miss Muffet (Challenge #129) This one is themed ANYTHING GOES!
There are some seriously A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E new images in the LMMS Shop with a moon and stars theme. There are some truly fun sentiments too. My card was already planned to be more CAS so I didn’t get to use one of the sentiments, but I will soon!!
My sweet image is called Theodore Sleeping – he is a precious Bugaboo image! I also used some great star papers from Doodlebug Designs. I have been making a lot of my own background papers lately, or printing out digi paper, so my 500 pounds of paper (as my brother-in-law calls it) was feeling a little neglected 🙂 It is perfect for little Theodore right?? Recipe:
- Image: Theodore Sleeping rubber stamp by Bugaboo from Little Miss Muffet Stamps
- Sentiment: Simon Says Stamps Happy
- Paper: White card stock (PTI), Black Cardstock (Recollections), DP (Doodlebug Designs – Hip Hip Hooray)
- Ink: Copics – (stars)Y15, Y19 Y35, (moon) YR14, YR68 (bear) E33, E35, E37, E39, C5, C9 (bear hat) BG11, BG13, BG15, BG18 (lady Bug)C5, C7, C9, R24, R29, (Shadow)W1, W3, W5, (Sky) B91, B93, B95
- Other: Backdrop Dies (A Jillian Vance Designs), Stitched Circle Die (Simon Says Stamps), Circle Die (Spellbinders), Wink of Stella
- Catch the Bug – January Bingo Challenge – I chose the bottom row – Die cut (circles, and outer layers) Stitches (I used the stitched dies for the inner layers), Sentiment
- Fab’n’Funky Challenges – Challenge #287 ~ For a Child
Thanks for stopping by!! Come join the challenge!