how about a little midweek inspiration for this week’s sketch challenge at From the Heart Stamps. Challenge #51…You still have a little time to join the fun.
I wanted to make sure to get in a project with this month’s stamp of the month image – you have a little more time for that too so what are you waiting for??This one makes for a cute little Valentine!
- Image: Caught Your Heart digi by From the Heart Stamps
- Paper: Rustic White Cardstock (PTI); DP 2wenty-thr3e (Cosmo Cricket)
- Ink: Copics R01, R02, R15, R08, R12, R17, E40, B0000, Y32, YR12, YR15, BV0000
- Other: Circle Dies, Button, twine
- The Pink Elephant Monday Card Challenge – Love
- Through the Purple Haze – Digi + Die
- Without Words – Spots and/or Stripes
Thanks for stopping by and don’t forget to join the FTHS Blog Hop coming up on the 7th!