It is Monday and time for a new sketch challenge at From the Heart Stamps and it is a really fun one!
I can’t believe it is already time for Christmas cards to be a blip on the radar, much less time to start getting them ready for mailing! How do I let it catch up with me like that?
Well, for today’s challenge, I made one card. (so only … a LOT left to go – I better get busy huh?) This one uses one of FTHS birdbrains, which you know I love, love, love!! These little kissmas birds are called Mistletoe Birdbrains. Are they not sooooo CUTE!!??
OK – hop on over to From the Heart Stamps and join the challenge!
Recipe for my card:
- Image: Mistletoe Birdbrains digi by FTHS
- Paper: White cardstock (PTI), Christmas DP (MAMBI), Black and red cardstock (recollections)
- Copics: Birds Y15, Y17, Y19, YR04, YR09; Eye shadow B000, B02,B04, Spica teal; Mistletoe YG63,YG67, Spica silver , Candy cane R24, R27, R29; Outfits, C0, C5, C7, C9, R24, R27, R29
- Other: Square Spellbinders dies, Banner die (PTI), Oval and Oval Scallop punches (Stampin’Up), Holly embossing Folder (Cuttlebug)
- Speedy Fox and Friends Challenge 186 – Red Christmas
- Creatalicious Challenges – Challenge #57 – Christmas Time
- One Crazy Stamper – November Christmas Challenge
- Die Cut Divas – Holidays & Celebrations
Thanks for stopping by!