It is Monday and time for a new sketch challenge at From the Heart Stamps and it is a really fun one!
I can’t believe it is already time for Christmas cards to be a blip on the radar, much less time to start getting them ready for mailing! How do I let it catch up with me like that?
Well, for today’s challenge, I made one card. (so only … a LOT left to go – I better get busy huh?) This one uses one of FTHS birdbrains, which you know I love, love, love!! These little kissmas birds are called Mistletoe Birdbrains. Are they not sooooo CUTE!!??
OK – hop on over to From the Heart Stamps and join the challenge!
Recipe for my card:
- Image: Mistletoe Birdbrains digi by FTHS
- Paper: White cardstock (PTI), Christmas DP (MAMBI), Black and red cardstock (recollections)
- Copics: Birds Y15, Y17, Y19, YR04, YR09; Eye shadow B000, B02,B04, Spica teal; Mistletoe YG63,YG67, Spica silver , Candy cane R24, R27, R29; Outfits, C0, C5, C7, C9, R24, R27, R29
- Other: Square Spellbinders dies, Banner die (PTI), Oval and Oval Scallop punches (Stampin’Up), Holly embossing Folder (Cuttlebug)
- Speedy Fox and Friends Challenge 186 – Red Christmas
- Creatalicious Challenges – Challenge #57 – Christmas Time
- One Crazy Stamper – November Christmas Challenge
- Die Cut Divas – Holidays & Celebrations
Thanks for stopping by!
Patty Penn said:
Oh how cute!!!! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Speedy Fox & Friends blog challenge!
Oh this is so festive and cheerful!! Beautiful embossed background and coloring.
Oh my gracious! Too cute!!!! Thanks for playing along with Speedy Fox & Friends challenge this week!
Patricia Garvin said:
Cute image. Thanks for joining Speedy Fox and Friends
Your card is so cute. Thanks for joining us for the Speedy Fox and Friends challenge.
So darn CUTE! This is strictly for the BIRDS and I’m lovin’ it.
So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas.
Dawn T said:
lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Die Cut Divas.