I am still playing with inks today and tried to create a tie-dye background with distress inks and water color paper. I used the little distress ink cubes and created a rainbow on my craft mat. I spritzed it with water then laid my paper in it and did a quarter turn to blend. I fussy cut Polka Dot Pals Beatrix and popped her up with dimensionals. I heat embossed a fun sentiment and there you have it.
- Images: Polka Dot Pals Beatrix digi stamp available at Little Miss Muffet Stamps
- Sentiment Up, Up and Away Stamp set (Papertrey Ink)
- Paper: White cardstock (PTI), Purple cardstock (Recollections), Canson XL Watercolor paper
- Ink: Copics (markers for my little girl) and Distress Inks (for the background)
- Other: basic and polka dot backdrop dies (AJVD), Iridescent Blue (Queen and Co.)
Come on over and join in on Challenge #169 – Anything Goes! There is still time to play for prizes… For our prizes, one lucky winner will be awarded a $10.00 Gift Voucher to the LMMS shop. We like to select a couple other projects to highlight as well. Good Luck!
Thanks for stopping by!!