I am soooo ready for spring!! It is rainy and cold here today and I am staying tucked in making some Christmas tags. Since the Catered Crop Challenge this week is to make a SMALL card. I figured a tag would be perfect… this one is 3.5X2.5.
For my image, I used the new From the Heart Stamps SOTM image (the second of two I have used this week.) This challenge goes all month and a freebie is given to all who play! This image is called For the birds – AND I agree – winter coldness is “for the birds!”! 🙂
I loved this image so much that I decided to make an A2 sized card as well. For this card, I went simple using a snowflake digi paper and then inserted the PNG with white fill. This allowed me to print it out on DP and color it up.
- Stamp: For the birds
- Paper: White card stock (PTI) DP (MAMBI, and some scraps)
- Ink: Copics
- Hat, Birds – R24, R27, R29
- Snow – BV31, B00, C0
- Seed bag – E40, E42, E44
- Holly Leaf – G05, G07, G09
- Scarf/Buttons – YG03, YG63, YG67, B01, B02, B05
- Carrot – YR04, YR07, YR09
- Sticks E35, E37
- Other: Spellbinders Circle dies, Twine, Button
- Addicted to CAS – #28 Snowflakes
- My Time to Craft – #227 Christmas Birds
- Brown Sugar – #72 Christmas
- Digi Haven – Merry Christmas
Thanks for stopping by and stay warm!!