Let’s have a sketch Challenge – it’s Monday and once again it’s time for a sketch at From the Heart Stamps. It’s a pretty simple one with some design elements but not a lot of layers…
My card today uses Winter Post. OK, so I know I love the birdbrains at FTHS, but the mice…. I think I may love them too! I mean they are just so darling. Am I fickle?
AND now… I have one more Christmas card done. I am getting a little closer; though, at this point, it may make sense to split my list in two. Half will get Christmas cards and half get New Years cards. Hmmm… I may be on to something here.
- Image: Winter Post digital image by FTHS
- Paper: Red cardstock from my stash, DP – Twinkle (Making Memories)
- Copic: Mail Box – W1, W3, W5; Post and ladders – E31, E33, E35, E37, E39, E47; Bows and Flag – R24, R27, R39; Mice – C0, C1, C3, C5, R01; Scarves – YG03, YG63, B01, B04, Y26, Y28, Y37, Y39, Snow – C0, B000
- Other – button (doodlebug designs) Twine (PTI)
- Glitter n Sparkle – Show Us Some Snow.
- Stamping Sensations – Christmas
- The Corrosive Challenges – Happy Holidays.
- Suzy Bee’s Bloomin’ Challenge – Add Buttons
Thanks for stopping by!