This month we have so much to choose from. The releases just seem to be getting better and better! My card today uses this month’s stamp of the month DONUT WORRY – free to use with a $75 purchase. It is so much fun!
You should have arrived here from Lucinde’s page. If not, jump back there so you don’t miss anything.
Hop along to all of the blogs (listed below just in case something goes wrong along the way…🙂 ) for even more inspiration with the SEPTEMBER stamps. Leave a little comment love on each stop along the way for a chance to win a $10 gift voucher to the Sweet ‘n Sassy Stamps shop. One lucky comment from all the comments along the hop will win a $10 gift voucher to the Sweet ‘n Sassy Stamps shop. Winner will be announced on the SNSS blog, Tuesday, September 24.
I have created a mini card for you inspiration (3.75″x2.5″). It uses today’s sketch at Splitcoast Stampers.
Inside – this is the fun part!
- I used Neenah Solar White paper for my card
- I used a mini kraft envelope I found HERE
- I created my stripes with washi tape and colored my donut with Distress inks on a scrap of water color paper.
- The sentiment is inked with Versafine
Now it is time to hop on and see what the incredibly talented Sheri Gilson has for you!
I hope you are inspired to create today! And if you get the opportunity to craft with some of these great stamps (or any other SNSS stamp) we would love to see what you create on our SNSS VIP Group Facebook Page; Or tag your creations with #snss or #sweetnsassystamps on Instagram.
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Happy Wednesday All!
Today is Humor me Wednesday at Catch the Bug and to celebrate Wonderful Weirdos day (on the 9th) and to play along with the sketch Challenge at Splitcoast Stampers, I created a groovy card using Dottie Hippie. I love her!
I used peace and Love digi paper and colored the image with Copics.
Here is the sketch:
I hope you had a smile today! Thanks for stopping by! Peace!!
For today’s sketch challenge at SplitCoast Stampers SC764(HERE) I had so much fun digging through my scraps. I have a big pile of scrap background paper(handmade) from various projects – where I just couldn’t throw it away even if it was just a strip. When a project like this comes along, I am like “A HA! – this is why I keep them!!” It makes me so happy to be right haha!!
I even had an adorable Tiddly Inks image called Lily Bean – Cup of Love already printed and half colored on my desk, AND it matched up – it was so meant to be, don’t cha think?
I am going to enter it in the Challenge #228….Anything TIDDLY INKS goes….
PS and by the way, this image is on sale at Tiddly Inks for $1 – YES only $1!
I hope you like it! Thanks for stopping by!
Hi Friends! Today I am starting a series of projects using the new Delightful Daisies set from Sweet N Sassy Stamps. The images in this set are so fun and the opportunities for use are unlimited – I am going to show you lots of fun stuff this week!
For my first project, I am playing along with the Sketch Challenge at Splitcoast Stampser (SC745).
I thought would try my hand at messy (outside the lines) water coloring and cutting out the spots from the sketch and popping them up (kind of like the eclipse technique) I think it turned out super fun!!
- Watercolor paper – Tim Holtz Water Color Card Stock
- Image – Delightful Daisies
- Sentiment – Happy Birthday Set (This is retired now but you can still get it in digital format) Happy Birthday DIGI
- Ink – Stamped image with Archival Jet Black smooshed Distress inks for the background. Colors were – Abandoned Coral and Picked Raspberry for the flower, Mowed Lawn and Twisted Citron for the stem and grass, and Tumbled Glass and Broken China for the sky. When that was dry, I went in and added some shading with Inktense pencils.
- I used Simon Says Stamps stitched circle dies for my take on the sketch. I mounted those on fun foam for dimension. Mounted the watercolor panel on Raspberry Fizz and then White Card (Papertrey Ink). Add a few sequins finish my card.
I hope you are inspired today. Thanks for stopping by!
Today I have a sweet little birthday card today – April is a month full of birthdays in my family so this one is already to go! I am using an Oldie But Goodie at Bugaboo called little bear birthday 2.
I used this weeks sketch SC744 at Splitcoast Stampers and using birthday papers for my background and Copics for my image.
I hope you are inspired to color today!
Thanks for stopping by!
We have a new release at Bugaboo Stamps today it and it is a fun, simple image called Seasons Greeting Feet – it is so cute – all the feet you might see during the holidays haha!
Instead of going CAS like I so often do, I decided to play along with this week’s Stella Sketch Challenge SSS620 which is the last of the year.Here is my card. I decided on a small square – 4.25×4.25.I am also going to enter this in the following challenges:
- The Paper Players – PP422 Color Challenge Red and Green and Neutrals?
- Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas Challenge – CHNC challenge 415
Thanks for stopping by! I hope you are inspired!
Today I am playing along with Stella Says Sketch challenge at Catch the Bug.
I am loving the fun new fall images at Bugaboo and this Squirrel is no exception. The look on his face make me think he is thinking something naughty haha!
I actually dug in my stash today and used some DP for my card so one less piece of paper in a stack of many – woo hoo! I printed my image on 80# Neenah Solar white and colored it with my Polychromos pencils. My sentiment is from Carta Bella”Just Be You” Set.
Head on over to Catch the Bug and join in on the challenge. You have two weeks and there are prizes to win!
I am also entering this card into the following challenges:
- Colour Crazy Challenge -Week 45 Anything Goes
- Through the Purple Haze – Challenge #150 Everything Fall
- 2 Crafty Critter Crazies – Challenge #20
Thanks for stopping by!
Today we have a new sketch challenge at From The Heart Stamps – #168. I tried to follow it very closely but ended up taking a few liberties…
I had a 5th birthday to celebrate with a little guy whose party theme was a racing one so I used Race Car Birdbrain.
- Image: Race Car Birdbrain digi by From the Heart Stamps
- Paper: White (PTI) and Black Card (Recollections), DP (Digi Paper)
- Ink: Copics (car) C00, C1, C3, C5, C7, B23, B24, B26, B29 R17, R17 (Birdbrain) Y32, Y35, Y38, YG17, YG13, YR04, YR07
- Other: LANDSCAPE TRIO Dies (Mama Elephant), Backdrop Basics Dies (A Jillian Vance Design) “Skittles” (blue)
Come on and join the sketch Challenge this week…You know you want to!!
Thanks for stopping by!
Happy Monday! I hope you had a wonderful weekend!! We are back today with a From the Heart Stamps Sketch Challenge! We are so blessed to have such a talented illustrator in Faith and we are so happy she is feeling better! Today’s sketch #161 has a birthday cake theme
For my card today I used one of the sweet freebies in the shop – Mouse Balloon.
- Image: Mouse Balloon digi by From The Heart Stamps
- Paper: White card (PTI), black card (recollections), DP (Digital Paper)
- Ink: Copics Markers (Warm grays, R00, YG21, YG23, YG25)
- Other: Circle Dies (Spellbinder), Backdrop Basics Dies (A Jillian Vance Design)
Thanks for stopping by! Come join the Sketch Challenge!!