It’s time for another challenge at Little Miss Muffet (Challenge #129) This one is themed ANYTHING GOES!
There are some seriously A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E new images in the LMMS Shop with a moon and stars theme. There are some truly fun sentiments too. My card was already planned to be more CAS so I didn’t get to use one of the sentiments, but I will soon!!
My sweet image is called Theodore Sleeping – he is a precious Bugaboo image! I also used some great star papers from Doodlebug Designs. I have been making a lot of my own background papers lately, or printing out digi paper, so my 500 pounds of paper (as my brother-in-law calls it) was feeling a little neglected 🙂 It is perfect for little Theodore right?? Recipe:
- Image: Theodore Sleeping rubber stamp by Bugaboo from Little Miss Muffet Stamps
- Sentiment: Simon Says Stamps Happy
- Paper: White card stock (PTI), Black Cardstock (Recollections), DP (Doodlebug Designs – Hip Hip Hooray)
- Ink: Copics – (stars)Y15, Y19 Y35, (moon) YR14, YR68 (bear) E33, E35, E37, E39, C5, C9 (bear hat) BG11, BG13, BG15, BG18 (lady Bug)C5, C7, C9, R24, R29, (Shadow)W1, W3, W5, (Sky) B91, B93, B95
- Other: Backdrop Dies (A Jillian Vance Designs), Stitched Circle Die (Simon Says Stamps), Circle Die (Spellbinders), Wink of Stella
- Catch the Bug – January Bingo Challenge – I chose the bottom row – Die cut (circles, and outer layers) Stitches (I used the stitched dies for the inner layers), Sentiment
- Fab’n’Funky Challenges – Challenge #287 ~ For a Child
Thanks for stopping by!! Come join the challenge!
Absolutely gorgeous Lyn! He is adorable – and you have coloured this brilliantly 🙂
LikeLiked by 1 person
What a lovely bright card you’ve made. Thanks for joining us at Fab’n’Funky with your For A Child creation.
Catherine (DT) x
Billie A said:
OH my I LOVE this card. I love the layout, the coloring and of course the image. Great card. Thanks for joining us at Catch the bug.
Thank you so very much for joining our last challenge at Bugaboo I hope you will check out our Sixth Annual Birthday Bash that Starts tomorrow!
Danielle Vincent said:
Beautifully colored and beautifully designed. I love the papers you used with this – just perfect. It feels good to use some of our paper stash doesn’t it :0).
Danielle Vincent said:
Oops forgot to say that I’m glad you joined us at Catch the Bug Challenges this week. Please join us next week too for the 6th Annual Birthday Bash!
Jen L said:
Super sweet! Thanks for joining us at Bugaboo’s Catch the Bug blog this week.
Please remember to join us for our week-long birthday Bash event which starts in a few hours time – great fun challenges and LOTS of prizes!
Fabulous card, so cute!…Thanks for joining us at the Fab’n’Funky this week.