DO IT AGAIN!
Today’s card reminds me of my sweet friend Judy Rozema who loves giraffes… It is another card today for this week’s sketch challenge at From the Heart Stamps. It’s a fun little sketch – I obviously like it since I revisited it again two days in a row hmmm… 🙂
I was digging though my rubber stamps and I found an absolutely awesome sentiment called “If it makes you smile” and I remembered a precious digi at FTHS called Laughing Giraffes. These two were meant to be together; so I decided to use this week’s sketch challenge and make it happen!
I love it! It makes me smile out loud, therefore, I propped it up by my computer so I could enjoy it for a while… that is until I find just the right occasion to give it to someone!
- Stamps: Laughing Giraffes digi by FTHS; sentiment – “If it makes you smile” by Riley and Co. (Going through their funny bones sentiments has an entertainment value more than worth the visit!)
- Papers: Dark Chocolate by PTI; DP Cosmo Cricket – 2wenty-Thr3e, and MME – Handsome
- Ink: for sentiment – Memento Rch Cocoa; for digi Copics: E30, E42,E70, E74, E79; Y21, Y35, Y38, mouth – W7, W9, R1, R17
- Other: Spellbinders rectangle and deckled rectangle dies; dark chocolate buttons (PTI), twine, and corner rounder
- Suzy Bee’s Bloomin’ Challenge – Add Buttons
- Riley and Company – Sentiments (not sure if this counts since it has a digi on it and it is from another co, but I love this sentiment and am soooo glad I finally got to use it.)
- Catered Crop – Animal House
- Brown Sugar – No. 69 – Anything Goes
Thanks for stopping by!
YAY!!! This card was a winning recipe at the Catered Crop Challenge AND at Suzy Bee’s Bloomin’ Challenge- I loved these little guys and am happy that others did as well… So exciting!