This month at From the Heart Stamps, we were given 2 images to choose from for the progressive Stamp of the Month Challenge. Today’s card is using one called Candy Cane Anneke. She is darling right? And the sentiment that comes with it is perfect!
This little cutie reminds me of my Goddaughter. When she was little, we always made a big deal about decorating the Christmas tree. She would hand out ornaments for the upper branches and hang others on the lower branches. The last thing we did was to hang up candy canes. We each took some and she would load up one or two branches with all of her candy canes. I could never move them to equal the tree out, because it made me smile every time I saw it. And I felt so blessed to have her in my life.
I kept today’s project pretty simple but I really like it! It is a 4.25 square card and since I had another gift card to send, I made it into a gift-card holder with a pocket on the inside! One gift card heading to a very sweet little girl who I miss very much!!
- Image: Candy Cane Anneke
- Paper: Black Card (PTI) DP (MAMBI)
- Ink: Copics
- Dress and hat- R35, R37, R39
- Hair – E33, E35, 37, E39
- Skin – E00, E21, E11
- Lips – R22, R20
- Candy Cane – R24, R27, R29, N0
- Bow – YG61, YG63, YG67
- Boots – W3, W5, W7, W9
- Other: Spellbinders Circle Dies, Ribbon, twine, button
- Cuttin & Stampin Challenges – #49 Anything Goes With A Pocket
- Cuttlebug Mania – Anything Goes – Christmas
- Ribbon Carousel Challenge – RCC88 Anything Goes
- Cutie Pie Challenge – Cute Card for a Special Friend
Thanks for stopping by!
PS and by the way!!! This card won he challenge at Cuttin & Stampin – HOW EXCITING IS THAT!!