It is the 15th and the DTC Rainbow Crew has a great new challenge for you. AND…The Glitter Crew has been invited to play along. Our theme this go around is “Christmas/Winter” and to make it more fun, we are being sponsored by Penny Black. They have some of the cutest stamps including the one I am using today. It is part of a great little Christmas Critter Set called Christmas Joy. Don’t you just love it!?
What are you waiting on? Come on and grab your Winter/Christmas images and join the Designed To Color Challenge!
Recipe for this card:
- Image: Christmas Joy – Transparent Stamp by Penny Black
- Medium: Copics
- Colors: Cat: E30, E31, E33, E35.E37, E29; R01, R20, Scarf: YG03, YG63, YG67; Gloves: B04, B02, YG03; Hat: R24, R277, R29, C0; Bird: B000, B00, B01, B02, B04; Gift: R24, R27, R29, YG63, YG03
- Paper: Copic X-Press It Blending Card
- Elements: MAMBI Christmas Specialty cardstock and White cardstock from PTI for the base. Buttons and twine
- ABC Christmas Challenge – Christmas – Winter Wishes
- Divas by Design – snow
- Moving Along with the Times – Furry Friends
- My Heart Pieces Digital Stamps Challenge – Red, Green + any other colors
Thanks for stopping by!