These Jellypark/Post Pals images have been so much fun to work with! They have so much detail – it truly adds to their awesomeness!! Not only are they fantastic images, the cause is a wonderful one!
My card today uses the third image. It is for a sweet little guy named Adam. I hope he likes it!
The details of this program are:
Earn free exclusive Jellypark digital stamps by making and sending cards to children at Post Pals! Post Pals is an award winning charity set up to send cards, letters, emails and little gifts to seriously ill children and their siblings in the UK.
To start, just post a message on their Jellypark FB Post Pals Club wall to say you would like to take part. They will then send you your first free stamp to craft with via private message on Facebook. Choose the child you would like to make a card for and have fun! Once you have made your first card, post a quick picture of it up on the Jellypark FB Post Pals Club wall with the name of the child you are sending it to and they will send you the next image… There are 5 total.
- Image: Freebie digi #3 by Jellypark
- Paper: Kraft Card (PTI), Burgandy card (Recollections), Background created with distress paints and a circle Cuttlebug folder
- Ink: Copics – E70, E74, E77, E79, W00, W1, W3, W5, W7, B32, B34, B39, E40, E42. E00, E11, E21, R22, R24, R29, RV63, RV66, RV69, BV11, BV13, BV17, BG45, BG49. YG03, YG61, YG63, YG67, YR12, YR15, YR18
- Other: Basic Backdrop and Polka Dot Backdrop Dies (AJVD), pearls
- Love to Create – Polka Dots & Pearls
- The East Wind – Challenge # 13 ~ For the Kiddies (August 15 – 25)
- Card Mania – CMC#53 Birthday Party!
Thanks for stopping by!!