Just a few more days left in 2013. How is that possible??!
Today’s card is a quick birthday card using From the Heart Stamps – a digi called Cupcake Lineup. I made it a clean and simple, long card (3.5″ x 6″).
It is a pretty versatile image. You can use the cupcakes individually or use them all together. It is very fun!!
- Image: Cupcake Lineup digi by From the Heart Stamps
- Paper: White and dark chocolate cardstock (PTI)
- Ink: Copics
- Cupcake 1 – E70, E74, E79, Y00, Y000, Y11, R01, R02, R05,
- Cupcake 2 – Y21, Y26, Y28, R83, R85
- Cupcake 3 – Y32, Y35, Y38, B00, B01, B02, R24, R27, R29
- Table – R01, R02, R05, R24, R27, R29
- Divas by Design – Anything goes
- The Stamping Chef – Always Anything goes
- Creative Card Crew – #52 Anything Goes
- Challenges 4 Everybody – #36 Anything Goes
Thanks for stopping by!