Christmas in the tropics ahhh. If my whole family wasn’t located here… but alas, they are so I’ll be home for Christmas. AND having a great time! We are less than a week away – are you ready? I am sure that I am. I will not stress, I will not stress…
Today’s card is a square card using a new FTHS image called Tropical Christmas. It actually has a few scenes (with and without the Christmas decorations) and, therefore, can be used in another season.
- Image: Tropical Christmas digi by FTHS
- Paper: White card stock (PTI), Brown card stock (Recollections), DP (My Mineds Eye – Be Merry)
- Ink: Copics –
- Sky – B000
- Sea – B00, B01, B02, B04, B05, B06
- Beach – E31, E33, E35, E39, YG63, YG67
- Sun – Y26, Y21, Y19, Y17
- Palm tree trunk – E42, E44, E47
- Palm tree leaves – YG93, YG9,YG97
- Rope – W1, W3
- Christmas Lights – R27, YR07, Y17, YG09, B06
- Stocking – R24, R27, R29, C0
- Other: Spellbinders Circle dies, buttons, twine
- Southern Girls – Christmas Wishes Challenge
- Crafting Musketeers – Challenge #8 ” Layer it Up “
- One Crazy Stamper – December “Winter/Holiday” challenge
Addicted to Stamps and More – Challenge #76 – Anything Goes
- Crafty Hazelnut’s Christmas Challenge –challenge extra for December
Thanks for stopping by!
Awe!!! I got picked as an Honourable Addict at Addicted to Stamps and More. They must have all felt the need for some tropical weather too!!