Are you ready for a new challenge at Little Miss Muffet Stamps? This week’s Challenge #124 is themed Anything Goes!
For today’s card, I used LMMS image – Swings ‘n Slides Ballet and some brusho watercolor powder (this stuff is soooo fun!). Then I fussy cut her out (good grief, she had a lot of turns and bumps but it was worth it!)The Hope You Can Cling To Challenges are at an end, so I am doing a few more before the deadline. This one is for HYCCT1517 – To create an Ombre card (this one is right?)
- Image: Swings ‘n Slides Ballet digi stamps from LMMS
- Sentiment: I typed it on my coputer
- Paper: White card stock (PTI), Black Cardstock (Recollections), Watercolor paper
- Ink: Copics – (clothes) RV10, RV21, RV23, RV25, RV29 (hair) E70, E71, E74, E77, E79, (skin) E00, E02, E11, E21 (eyes) B02
- Other: Backdrip DIes (A Jillian Vance Designs)
Thanks for stopping by!!