For today’s card, I CASED one of my old cards that I loved for its simple tag. I used a new embossing folder and rounded corners for a more “tag” feel. I chose LMMS image – Jr. Hatter Vironda for my card (I know that is a zebra hat, but I decided that it is of a mystical zebra in cotton candy colors haha…hey you sometimes got to color it to match the background right?). I combined this challenge with another Hope You Can Cling To Challenge. HYCCT1510 Tag Your it! With some fun foam(for dimension), ribbon, and buttons, a homemade tag is pretty simple and a fun touch to any card!
- Image: Jr. Hatter Vironda digi stamps from LMMS
- Sentiment: Sending Smiles Technique Tuesday
- Paper: White card stock (PTI), Hot Pink Cardstock (Recollections), Hawaiian Shores Cardstock (PTI)
- Ink: Image – Copics – W1, W3, W5,(shoes) E42, E43, E44, E47 (jeans), B95, B97, B99 (hat/shoes) RV21, RV23, RV25, RV29, BG11, BG13, BG15, (hair) E30, E33, E35, E37, (skin) E00, E02, E11, E21 (sentiment) Versafine Onyx black
- Other: Rectangle dies (Spellbinders), Fun Foam, Ribbon, Buttons, Twine
Thanks for stopping by!!