I used some some stitched dies, watercolor paper, and an LMMS image – Valentine Topiary, with some fun foam for dimension and kept this pretty simple (as I find myself doing more often than not lately.)For this challenge, I decided to play along with a Hope You Can Cling To Challenge. HYCCT1506 – Hearts for Hope – create your card with a trio of hearts and add in some red somewhere too. I used a red Copic, but it looks kinda pink but it blended so… This image is perfect for this challenge right??
- Image: Valentine Topiary digi stamps from LMMS
- Paper: White card stock (PTI), Water color paper (Tim Holtz)
- Ink: Image – Copics – W1, W3, W5, W7, B0000 (shadow), YG91, YG93, YG95, YG97, YG99 (tree), E40, E42, E43, E44, E49 (Pot), E71, E74, E77, E79 (branch) RV10, RV11, RV13, RV14, R43 (Hearts and ribbon)
- Background – Picked raspberry, Festive Berries, Worn Lipstick
- Other: Stitched rectangle dies (Simon Says Stamps), Fun Foam
- Craft Rocket Challenge – Challenge #1 Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness
- Inky Chicks – Challenge #57 – THINK PINK!
- Crafter’s Cafe Challenge – #134 – Breast Cancer Awareness Month
Thanks for stopping by!!
YAY! This card was a winner at the Crafter’s Cafe!