How about a quick bit of mid-week inspirations in the form of a Little Miss Muffet Stamp called Polka Dot Pals Petunia.I had a lot of trouble coming up with background paper for this one because I colored her first – I thought I had the perfect thing then it didn’t work out. That happens sometimes so I pulled it all apart and went back to the drawing board. Do you ever have to do that??
I grabbed some textured watercolor paper (Hobby Lobby brand – Love it for its white color and fun textured side) I laid out a couple sizes of stitched circle dies (Simon Says Stamps) and cut random circles. Then I cut circles from other cardstocks and fitted them into the holes – It turned out a little more simple than I planned, but I am ok with it 🙂
This cutie is also for the Hope You Can Cling To Challenge HYCCT1501B – Lend a Hand (You had to use an image with a hand in it – I thought the way she was holding her hands was sweet and sincere like she would help you with anything – did I read to much into a stamp?)
- Image: Polka Dot Pals Petunia digi by Little Miss Muffet Stamps
- Sentiment: Simple Sentiments – Inky Antics
- Paper: White (Papertrey Ink) Watercolor (Hobby Lobby), Scraps
- Ink: Copics Skin E50, E51, E53, E02, Hair E33, E35, E37, E39, E19, Dress RV23, RV25, RV29, Apron B00, B02, B04, B06, White Gel Pen, Shoes C5, C7, C9, Shadow W1, W3, W5, W7
- Other Basic Backdrop Dies and Polka Dot Backdrop dies (AJVD), Stitched Ciecles (Simon Says Stamps) Fun Foam
Thanks for stopping by!