I think this is my last Christmas themed project for the year and I decided to make it a fun one… so I made a Christmas ornament using the shaker tutorial I did last month (go HERE to see it).
As I am a guest designer at Doodle Pantry this month, I wanted to use one of their great new December releases – the Christmas tree from the Winter Critters digi set. Then just add a snow flake embossing folder, designer paper from Papertrey Ink, “snow”, and a ribbon between the layers and VOILA! It is ready to hang from the tree. What do you think?
BUT…just in case it wasn’t awesome enough, I made it into a gift card holder for my last Christmas gift card by adding a pocket to the back.
- Image: Winter Critters digi set by Doodle Pantry
- Paper: White cardstock (PTI); DP Christmas Prints (PTI)
- Ink: Copics –
- Tree: G05, G07, G09, E39, E35, E33
- Garland: R24, R27, R29
- Star: Y15, Y17, Y19
- Ornaments: RV04, RV06, RV09, YG01, YG03, B05, B04, B02, YR12, YR15, YR18
- Snow: BV000, B000, N0
- Other: Actetate, Foam sheet, Buffalo snow flurries, Circle and scalloped circle dies (Spellbinders), Oval and scalloped oval punches (SU), eyelet, ribbon, and twine
- Digitally Sweet Challenge – DSC #67 Photo Inspiration (My project is a Christmas ornament/gift for a beautiful little girl just like the one in the picture)
- Card Crafter’s Challenge – #106 Deck the Halls
- Digi Haven – Red & Green
- Drunken Stamper – Thing: Embossing ~ Drunken Stampers Challenge 155
- Crafting for All Seasons – Challenge #67 “Anything Christmas but a Card”
Try it out and HAVE FUN!!
I wish you and your family a very blessed Christmas!