Today’s card is a mid-week inspiration for From the Heart Stamps. I used one of the new Pigwits – Hamlet Pig Out. This little guys is truly SO STINKIN’ CUTE, I can’t stand it!
- Image: Hamlet Pig Out digi by From the Heart Stamps
- Paper: White cardstock (PTI), DP You are my Happy (Teresa Collins)
- Ink: Copics: Pig – R0000, R00, R01, R02, W3, W5; Cupcakes – E50, E51, E53, E42, E43, E44, E47, RV21, RV23, RV25, Y21, Y23, Y26, YR12, YR31, Y000, R12, YR04, R22, R24, Y29, B12; Shadow – W00, W1, W3; Wink of Stella, Glossy Accents on the cupcakes
- Other: Circle dies (Spellbinders), Basic Backdrop dies and Polka dot backdrop dies (A Jillian Vance Design), Oval and Scallop oval punch (Stampin’ Up), Pure Poppy Ribbon (Stampin’ Up), Pearl colored with R24 Copics
- A Random Fan Challenge – #4 Birthday (Just found this site – a new company to me, but I definitely see more of them in my future!
- Clear it Out – Food/Punches
- Cuttlebug Mania – Dotty – HAPPY ANNIVERSARY
- Tuesday Throwdown – #187 Tic-Tac-Toe (I went diagonally Bling -glossy accents on the cherries, wink of stella on all the cupcakes and a pearl on the fallen cupcake/ Digi image – Ribbon)
Thanks for stopping by!
Woo! Hoo! This little guy won the Clear it Out – Food/Punches challenge!