This is the second post for the day! I hope you are having a lucky day! Did you wear your green? No pinches right? Today’s card is a fun one using Hambo’s Monkey Irish – isn’t he soooo C-U-T-E! AND he is on sale for 50% off for today only! Go get him!
For today’s card I decided it was time to dust some supplies off and actually use them instead of hoard them for the “perfect time”! I used some Tim Holtz distress markers (that I just “had to have”) to create a water color background, I used a Papertrey ink stitch die on my sentiment along with some variegated twine, and my last bit of dusty supply was some gold glitter buttons for a little extra embellishment – So glad to have dipped into that stash, but boy is there still a LOT left to play with!
- Image: Monkey Irish digi by Hambo Stamps
- Paper: True black cardstock (PTI), Water color paper
- Ink: Copics – Monkey – E31, E33, E35, E37, E39; Hat/Shoes/Bow Tie – C3, C5, C7, C9; Coat/Hat Band – G05, G07, G09; Buckles – Y26, Y28, Wink of Stella
- Other: In addition to the stash items mentioned above, Basic backdrop and polka dot backdrop dies (A Jillian Vance Design), Glossy accents (over the wink of stella on the “gold”)
- Addicted to CAS – #34 Luck
- Eureka Stamps Weekly Challenge – #81 Rain Showers & Rainbows
- Cut it Up – #40 Green for St. Patick’s Day or Spring
- Get Inky – #9 Green/St. Patrick’s Day
Thanks for stopping by!
HOW LUCKY AM I? This Lucky Monkey was a top 5 Pick at the Eureka Stamps Weekly Challenge – #81 Rain Showers & Rainbows