This is my last month as a Doodle Pantry Guest Designer. It has been a great time. Their images are quirky, and cute, and oh so much fun!!
My fun image today is last month’s Moose Friends.
Today’s card uses one of my favorite card folds (the twist fold) – while there are two pockets, I closed up the outside pocket and will insert a gift card into the inside pocket. The tutorial can be found here.
- Image: Moose Friends digi image by Doodle Pantry
- Paper: Brown cardstock (Thin not thick), lucky limeage card (SU), DP (scrap drawer)
- Ink: Copics – (moose) E40, E42, E43, E44, E47; (hat) YG03, YG63, YG67, YR04, YR07, YR09; (flowers) Y15, Y17, Y19, YR04, YR07, YR09; (butterfly) Y17, Y19, B01, B02, B04, B06; (grass) G09, G05
- Other: Window and label punch (SU), Circle dies (Spellbinders), Circles embossing folders (Cuttlebug), Gemstone (MAMBI)
- Tando Creative – March Challenge – brown, green, and yellow
- Craft Your Passion – Go Green
- Blue Moon Creation – #10 Circle
- Cuttlebug Mania – Dotty
Thanks for stopping by!
HOW AWESOME IS THIS!!?? This sweet guy won at both the Tando Creative Challenge and the Blue Moon Creation Challenge – WooHoo!!