Merry Wednesday everyone. My project for today’s mid-week inspiration is a clear tag using my Fuse Tool. This tool has been on my to do list since I got it this summer (it was one of those “I need it now” things that then sit untouched for 6 months… Oh well – better late than never.)
- Image: VW Snowman digi by From the Heart Stamps
- Sentiment: Peace on Earth Stamp Set (Simon Say Stamps)
- Paper: White card (X-press it), Green Card (scrap), plastic sleeve
- Ink:Copics E43, E44, E47, E49, B02, B04, B05, B06, C0, C1, C3, C5, YG03, YG05, YG07, YG09, Y21, Y26, Y28, YR04, YR09, R35, R37, R39, BG0000, BV0000
- Other: Stitched Circle Rectangle (Simon Says Stamps), Fuse Tool, Snow, Sequins, Ribbon
Come and play the challenge – You still have time!
Challenges for the card:
- Crafter’s Cafe – Challenge #139 – Tags
- Inkspirational Challenge – Challenge #97 – Flake
- Casual Friday – CCC06 Snowflakes
Thanks for stopping by!
YAY!! This tag was a top Pick at the Inkspirational Challenge and The Crafter’s Cafe Challenge!! Double Woo-hoo!