I love this month’s Stamp of the Month Progressive Challenge Image – Gift Stack Teddy Bear. I have him printed in a few sizes and plan to play some more, but for today, I have created a gift card holder on a giant tag. And I think I love it!
I wanted a short but cute sentiment for this project, and I decided that one form the new Bird Brain – Jingle Bell Birdbrain Chick fit perfectly.
You can’t see it from the picture, but the gifts have Wink of Stella on some and Glossy Accents on the bottom gold one (to look like gold foil) so it is pretty shimmery.I am sending a fun gift card to my little guy in Rhode Island (formally in England for those of you who have heard me talk about him and know his dad is in the AF) and I wanted to have a fun “package” for it. I created the gift card holder with some cardstock then attached it the back of the tag with ribbon behind it. By creating a circle to coordinate with the front and punching a couple of holes (like button holes), I was able to thread the ribbon and tie a bow so the card holder stays shut. Once it is untied and pulled through the bottom hole, it will open that flap up to reveal the prize!
I am definitely going to try this again as it makes for pretty cool holder.
My Recipe for this card:
- Image: Gift Stack Teddy Bear by From the Heart Stamps
- Paper: White card (PTI), Red Card (PTI), Christmas DP (DCWV),
- Ink: (Bear) E71, E74, E77, E79 (Hat) R24, R27, R27, C0, C1, C3 (Mouse) C0, C1, C3, C9, R01 (Gifts) R24, R37, R29, G05, G09, YG07, Y23, Y26, Y27
- Other: Tags a Lot – Creative Cuts (Mama Elephant), Stitched Circle Dies (Simon Says Stamps), Circle Dies (Spellbinders), Count Down to Christmas Embossing Folder (Cuttlebug), Ribbons, Craft Foam, Glossy Accents, Wink of Stella
Come and play the challenge – You still have PLENTY of time! And if you play along this month, you get next month’s image FREE!
Challenges for this card:
- Natalie and Amy’s Challenge – Challenge #39 Christmas
- Through the Purple Haze – Christmas – December Challenge
- Cuttlebug Mania – Christmas Animals
- Pinspirational Challenge – Challenge #155
Thanks for stopping by!