In 1984, President Ronald Reagan designated July as National Ice Cream Month and the third Sunday of the month as National Ice Cream Day. He recognized ice cream as a fun and nutritious food that is enjoyed by over 90 percent of the nation’s population. In the proclamation, President Reagan called for all people of the United States to observe these events with “appropriate ceremonies and activities.”
Today is that day so…
HAPPY NATIONAL ICE CREAM DAY!
In honor of this absolutely F-U-N day, I decided to create a fun card using Hambo Stamp’s Ice Cream Man and a shaker element. Now if I can just put it down and stop shaking it…
- Image: Ice Cream Man digi by Hambo Stamps
- Sentiment: Ki Clear Stamps
- Paper: White Card (PTI), Brown Card (Scraps), DP (Scraps)
- Ink: R22, R24, R27, R29, RV13, RV14, RV17, YG01, YG03, YG07, E00, E02, E21, E50, E51, E53, E55, E57, E71, E74, E77, C0, C1, C3, C5, C7, C9, W1, W3, W5
- Other: Basic Backdrop and Polka Dot Backdrop Dies (AJVD), Stitched Circle Dies (Simon Says Stamps), sequins
- Natalie and Amy’s Challenge – #34 Summertime
- Tinker Dream – # 31 Summer
- Cosmic Strawberry – Cosmic Colours Challenge #15
Well, Have a great day – Don’t forget to go get some ice cream today. Today you have the perfect excuse! 🙂
Thanks for stopping by!