Happy Wednesday! Even though the DT is taking a little break, I already had this one in pieces laying on my desk so…Here it is. I used the background leftover from THIS card. The background is so fun that I wanted to use a simple image to go with it. So I chose Sweet Love Cupcake.
- Image: Sweet Love Cupcake digital image by From the Heart Stamps
- Paper: Watercolor Paper 140lb (Aquarelle), Black card (Recollections), White card base (PTI)
- Ink: Background – Distress Markers (Tim Holtz) Ripe Persimmon, Spiced Marmalade, Squeezed Lemonade, Peacock Feathers
- Ink: Image – Zig Clean Brush Real Color Markers – Dark Brown (062), Gray Brown (094), Pink (025), Light Blue (036)
- Other: Basic Backgdrop and Polka Dot Backdrop Dies (AJVD), Simon Says Stamp Stencil GRID, Craft Foam, Red Stickles, Glitter, Embossing powder (black) for the cupcake
- House of Cards – Group 6: Food and/or Color Inspiration
- Lawnscaping Challenge: COLOR inspired by the rainbow
- Sparkle N Spprinkle: Anything Goes: use loose glitter, embossing powder
Thanks for stopping by!