Today’s card is for a sweet little boy who lives in England – I miss him so much, but I try to send cards and fun stuff to remind him that he is awesome! (of course he pretty much knows it already, so it doesn’t take much haha!)
For my card I used one of the new January releases at Doodle Pantry – MONSTER MASH. It has monsters and papers and sentiments…What more do I need?
I found a fun sketch from the Freshly Made Sketches archives and I thought it was perfect for me since I couldn’t choose which monsters I wanted to use – it allowed me to be able to use a couple of the digi papers and three(count them 3!) of the monsters from the set….OHHHH I love it!
- Image:MONSTER MASH digi set by Doodle Pantry
- Paper: Ripe Avocado Cardstock – PTI; Digi Papers from the Monster Mash Set
- Ink: Copics – Y21, Y26, Y28, YG93, YG95, YG97, BG11, BG13, BG15, BG18
- Top Tip Tuesday – #119 Use a sketch [ Tip – When I need to add my sentiment but don’t have space to mount it (or it will be too much if I do), I free hand a box around it (in this case 2 boxes) to give it an edge that pops but doesn’t war with the layout.]
- Created with Love Challenge – #74 Anything Goes
- The Cutie Pie Challenge – #61 Cute and add a shade of Blue (These little guys are way cute right??)
- My Craft Spot – Challenge #24 Polka Dots
Thanks for stopping by!! Have a great day and stay warm wherever you are!