Today’s card is a mid-week inspiration card using a Little Miss Muffet Stamp called Polka Dot Pals Noleen. She is one of the new stamps – they are all adorable so you may have a hard time choosing one!
I have been making tons of winter and Christmas cards lately but the weather outside is delightful indeed! It has been sun-shiney and 71 degrees outside. Perfect for my Southern blood!! So I decided to use some fun pinks and purples today. To compliment my little girl’s coat trimming, I decided to pull out my Papertrey Ink Plaid builder and play with it…It is pretty awesome!
I hope that you are having a great season – not so busy that you can’t enjoy those things that matter – What makes your heart smile??
- Image: Polka Dot Pals Noleen digi by Little Miss Muffet Stamps
- Background: Plaid Builder (Papertrey Ink)
- Sentiment: Framed out #12 (Papertrey Ink)
- Paper: White (Papertrey Ink), Brown (Brazzill), DP (DCVW), Vellum
- Ink: Copics Skin E00, E11, E21, E02, Hair E71, E74, E77, E79, Dress RV52, RV55, RV66, Boots C1, C3, C5, C7, C0W00, W1, W3, W5
- Background: Distress Ink Spun Sugar, Black Soot, Smoked Hickory, Ranger Wild Orchid
- Sentiment: Versafine Black Onyx
- Other Basic Backdrop Dies and Polka Dot Backdrop dies (AJVD), Rectangle Dies (Spellbinders), Sequins, Ribbon, Snowflake charm, Fun Foam
- Fab ‘n’ Funky Challenge – Challenge #285 ~ Snowflakes
- City Crafter Challenge – Week 291 ~ It’s all about WINTER!
Thanks for stopping by!