For this week’s mid-week inspiration, I am finally posting my sketch challenge card from last Monday – I know, I know, not exactly a timely manner huh? But it is done now and I can check it off my list, which is ginormous because of the last week’s craziness…Is it Friday yet?
For my card, I used Kitten Flowerpot.
- Image – Kitten Flowerpot digi image from FTHS
- Sentiment – Sending Smiles clear stamp set by Technique Tuesday
- Paper – White base (PTI), Green card (Scraps), Digi Paper
- Ink – Copics YG01, YG05, YG07, YG09, YG13, YG17, YG63, YG67, RV13, RV23, RV25, R02, R05, E97, R24, R27, YR14, W1, W3, W5, B000
- Other – Basic Backdrop and Polka Dot Backdrop dies (AJVD), Corner rounder
Thanks for stopping by!