It is Monday – that means a new sketch at From the Heart Stamps – Sketch58. The twist this challenge was to go monochromatic but since it is St. Patrick’s Day, and my image is a shamrock carrying lucky bird, I couldn’t help think rainbows… Which was the was to use it Challenge WT470 at SCS this week so I went with it!
So Faith has been coming out with the CUTEST Birdbrains lately and today is no exception! This little guy practically has an Irish accent coming from him right?
I made this one for a great friend of mine as a “just because”… You know who you are!! Having a friend like you…. Lucky Me!!!
- Image: Lucky Birdbrain Chick digi by From the Heart Stamps
- Paper: White cardstock base (PTI) colors (from my scrap drawer)
- Ink: Copics – (Bird) Y13, Y15, Y17, Y19, (beak) YR12, YR15, YR18, (Clothes) G00, G05, G07, G09, YG03
- Other: Basic backdrop die (A Jillian Vance Design), Deckled Rectangle die (Spellbinders), Shamrock die (Sizzix), Wink of Stella
- The Corrosive Challenge – Go Green (I created a St Patrick’s Day project)
- Glitter n Sparkle Blog – Challenge #76 adds some green
- Come and Get it Challenge – St Patrick’s Day
- Robin’s Fetish – #203 Must Use Green
Thanks for stopping by!