My card today is a special one for a sick little guy needing some fun post.
Jellypark has started something pretty great on their Facebook page -head over and check it out.
Earn free exclusive Jellypark digital stamps by making and sending cards to children at Post Pals! Post Pals is an award winning charity set up to send cards, letters, emails and little gifts to seriously ill children and their siblings in the UK.
To start, just post a message on their Jellypark FB Post Pals Club wall to say you would like to take part. They will then send you your first free stamp to craft with via private message on Facebook. Choose the child you would like to make a card for and have fun! Once you have made your first card, post a quick picture of it up on the Jellypark FB Post Pals Club wall with the name of the child you are sending it to and they will send you the next image… There are 5 total.
- Image: Freebie digi by Jellypark
- Paper: White Card (PTI), BrownCard (Recollections), DP (MME)
- Ink: Copics – Bike – R24, R27, R29, W1, W3, W5, W7, C1, C3, C5, C7; Sweater – YG93, YG97, YG99, YR12, YR15, YR18; Scarf and Gloves – BG45, BG49, YR12, YR15, YR18; Jeans – B24, B29, B39; Balloons – YR02, YR04, YR07, YR09, BG11, BG13, BG15, Y32, Y35, Y38 ; Hair – E35, E37; Skin – E11, E21, E00, E02
- Other: Circle/Inverted Scalloped Circle Dies (Spellbinders), Corner Rounder, Enamel Dots
- Kitty Bee Designs – Aloha Friday Challenge #29 – Birthday Boy
- Sweet Stampin’ Challenge – Photo Inspiration
- Loves Rubber Stamps – Challenge #115 – ANYTHING GOES With a TWIST(stripes)!
Thanks for stopping by!!
Awesome news!! This one was a Spotlight Pick at Sweet Stampin’ Challenge.
Love your card, great take on our challenge photo.
Thank you for sharing with us at Sweet Stampin this week, Wedgie xxx
Thanks for sharing at Sweet Stampin’ this week.