Boy do we have some sweet animal images for you at Little Miss Muffet Stamps for today’s new challenge – Challenge #151 “Anything Goes!”. I fell in love with Moose Cheer but couldn’t settle on a sentiment…so I made two cards. They are very similar but also different at the same time. They both make me smile!
The first card uses Moose Cheer and Under Mooseltoe Sentiment. Earlier this week, I played along with a challenge at Splitcoast Stampers to repeat a sentiment behind the image. I did it with stamps and ink. This time I decided to see if I could make it work with a digi. I think it worked very well! What do you think?
My second card uses Moose Wonderful Time Sentiment and is a simple merging of the image and sentiment. I loved the way the colors worked on the first one, so I did it again on this one.
I am pretty happy with today’s results – I wasn’t sure how to color a moose so I just went with some shading and didn’t worry too much about “fur” texture . You can’t see it but the red is glittery with Wink of Stella and it is so much fun!
- Images: Moose Cheer and Under Mooseltoe Sentiment AND Moose Cheer and Moose Wonderful Time Sentiment Digi from Little Miss Muffet Stamps
- Paper: White cardstock(PTI) Red cardstock (Recollections), DP (Stash)
- Ink: Copics (Moose) E70, E71, E74, E77, E79, (Wreath) YG03, YG61, YG63, YG67, R37, R39, R24, R29, G99, Y26, Y28 (shadow) W1, W3, W5, W7
- Other: Polkadot and basic backdrop dies (AJVD), Wink of Stella, Glossy Accents
Come on over and join in on Challenge #151 – Anything Goes! There are prizes… For our prizes, one lucky winner will be awarded a $10.00 Gift Voucher to the LMMS shop. We like to select a couple other projects to highlight as well. Good Luck!
- Addicted to Stamps and More – Challenge 452 – Christmas/Holidays!
- Crafty Creations – #328 – Animals
- Simon Say Stamp – Christmas Critters
Thanks for stopping by!!