I hope this card will provide a little inspiration for this month’s Stamp of the Month and From the Heart Stamps.
I got a little inspiration in it’s creation from some favorite blogs… I always love the fun tips that Jennifer McGuire comes up with. THIS card had some great tips on coloring but I used her design idea for my card. My coloring inspiration came from Kathy at The Daily Marker – she has no fear when it comes to coloring. And the ways she added patterns and frills and “stuff” is always so inspiring.
I decided to just go for it and decorate my scarf. I colored it solid first, then went in with a colorless blender to create the stripes. Once the color was pushed away, I went over with green. To make the color more plaid looking, I outlined the green with my white gel pen. Thanks Kathy, it worked! 🙂
You can’t see it but there is some wink of stella on the snowflakes and the coffee so there is shimmer and shine in all the right places!
- Image: Snowman and Cocoa by From the Heart Stamps
- Sentiment: Sunday Sentiments by Mama Elephant
- Paper: White Card by Papertrey Ink
- Ink Image: Copics Snowman C0, BG000, V20, C5, C7, carrot YR04, YR09 Scarf and gloves YG17, YG23, V20, V22, V25, white gel pen, hat YG17, YG23, C0. C1, cup E40, E43, E44
- Ink Sentiments: Black By Simon Says Stamps
- Other: Stitched Boarder by Lawn Fawn
- CAS(E) this Sketch – #159 – the scarf matches the background I think…
Happy Day All!!