Today is my Grandmother’s 80th Birthday and she wants to go to a Mexican Restaurant for her birthday lunch…obviously not a frou-frou gal as I would have taken her anywhere! So, I made her a fun little clean and simple card using the sweet Hambo Party Elephant digi. Like an elephant, she never forgets! (except selectively haha!)
This card is also perfect for this week’s Hambo Hoedown where the challenge is to use an animal. Easy enough challenge, yes? You know you have animal images and if you use a Hambo image, you could win the challenge – You can use any animal image to play for fun though so come on and join the fun!
- Image: Party Elephant digi and Good Stuff – 4226 rubber stamp by Hambo Stamps
- Paper: Fine and Dandy DP (My Mind’s Eye); White Cardstock (PTI) Dark chocolate card (Recollections)
- Ink: Copics ~ Elephant: W00, W1, W3, W5, W7, W9 ~ Party Hat: YR02, YR04, YR07, Y15, Y17, Y19
- Others: button(PTI), twine, circle dies(Spellbinders), corner rounder
Challenges for this one:
- Yumi and Fumi Hamdmade – Challenge #29~Anything Goes
- Without Words Challenge – January: Spots and/or Stripes
- Melonheads Friends – Birthday Challenge
- Lawnscaping – Birthday (Happy Birthday!!)
Thanks for stopping by!
AWWWWE~this little guy was a top 3 pick at Without Words Challenge Blog