Each month I think “this is my favorite new release” and then the next month comes and I love that one even more…This month is no exception. The sets are sweet and powerful and awesome!! I think you are going to love what you see today.
You should have arrived here from Lucinde’s page. If not, jump back there so you don’t miss anything.
Hop along to all of the blogs (listed below just in case something goes wrong along the way…🙂 ) for even more inspiration with the JULY stamps. Leave a little comment love on each stop along the way for a chance to win a $10 gift voucher to the Sweet ‘n Sassy Stamps shop. Winner will be announced on the SNSS blog, next Tuesday.
Lucinde van Ballegooijen
- I used Strathmore water color paper and colored the image from The Shepherd’s Voice with Inktense pencils.
- To finish my card, I used the sweet, simple sentiments from Sentimental Wordfetti.
My second project today is a set of Bible journal cards with a mixed media background.
- I used Canson watercolor paper for this one
- I ink smooshed on my watercolor paper with shades of gold and brown Distress Oxides.
- I created texture with Texture Tiles 1
- With Gina K Amalgam Ink, I stamped the sentiments using the sentiment from The Shepherd’s Voice and Hello My Name Is
- I didn’t originally have the print (from Texture Tiles 1) over my third one, but I messed it up and instead of throwing it out, I doctored it up and now I love, love, love it!
Now it is time to hop on and see what the incredibly talented Monika Davis has for you!
I hope you are inspired to create today and see how you can stretch your stamps (or bring old ones to life again!) And if you get the opportunity to craft with some of these great stamps (or any other SNSS stamp) we would love to see what you create on our SNSS VIP Group Facebook Page; Or tag your creations with #snss or #sweetnsassystamps on Instagram.
Thanks so much for stopping by!