Welcome to our From the Heart Stamps March blog hop. We have a FUN twist for you this month…If you have arrived from KELLY’S BLOG, you are in the right place, if not why don’t you start on the From the Heart Stamps Blog, so you don’t miss anything.
So more about this hop challenge…we have been challenged to CASE each other!! I have been tasked to Case a card from my incredibly talented teammate – Doni… She always adds a little something extra to her cards that make them “Aha – Why didn’t I think of that!?” I chose to CASE THIS card.
I loved how she kept the card simple but then trimmed out the cape and brought it to the front. I tried to duplicate that dimension in my case using the Laughing Giraffes. I hope I captured it!As always, one random winner will be picked from each blog to win an image of their choice from the FTHS store. Additionally one lucky random winner from the comments on the FTHS blog will win a $15 voucher to the FTHS store!
Recipe for my card:
- Image: Laughing Giraffes digi by From the Heart Stamps
- Sentiment: Happy and Smile (Simon Says Stamps)
- Paper: Vintage Cream card (PTI), black card (scraps), DP (DCWV)
- Ink: Copics- (Giraffe)Y32, Y35, Y38, E70, E74, E79, W1, W3, W5, W7, R35, R39, White Gel Pen (Sentiment) Black (Simon Says Ink)
- Other: Basic and Polka dot Backdrop Dies (AJVD), Craft Foam, Giraffe embossing folder (Cuttlebug)
Thanks for hopping with us today. The hop will end on Monday March 7th at 6 am EST. Winners will be posted on the From the Heart Stamps Blog on Wednesday March 9th.
Now head over to MICHELLE’S BLOG and see what inspiration she has for you.
Have fun and have a wonderful weekend!!