Happy Monday!! The Design team is back again with a new sketch. Summer is coming to end but that means fall is just ahead – my favorite season…What’s your favorite season?
The sketch today at From the Heart Stamps is made up of stripes and a circle – simple and fun!
The tWist is to use an animal – how easy is that based on the great animal images at From the Heart Stamps 🙂 I chose Cupcake Mouse for my animal image.
Since the Washi tape was still sitting on my desk from my Pear tree card, I decided to use it for today’s card to represent the stripes. Then I embossed over it with cupcakes. Fun effect I think.
- Image: Cupcake Mouse digi by From the Heart Stamps
- Paper: White card (PTI), red card (Recollections)
- Ink: YG05, YG07, YG09, BG10, BG11, BG13, Y21, YR23, Y26, Y28, R20, R21, R22, R24, E42, E43, E44, E02, C1, C3, C5, W1, W3, W5
- Other: Basic Backdrop and Polka Dot Backdrop dies (AJVD), Stitched Circle Die (Simon Says Stamps), Circle Dies (Spellbinders), Washi Tape (Martha Stewart), Seed Beads, Cupcake Embossing Folder (Once Upon a Time Set – Spellbinders)
- Cards in Envy – Birthday Card
- Crafting When We Can – Challenge 100 – I used washi
- Cupcake Inspirations – Challenge 322
Come join the fun this week and thanks for stopping by!
Awe – this card was a top pick at Cupcake Inspirations