It’s time for a new Challenge at Little Miss Muffet Stamps! Challenge #118 is an Anything Goes Challenge! My card today uses bright colors and another one of the monster images… Monster Sid. I went bright and fun with my paper and simple with my layout. I added a big sentiment directly onto the background designer paper. Overall this card makes me pretty happy which is a nice thing since I have had a crazy week where pink eye was introduced to me – in both eyes.
Everyone told me not to worry that two days of antibiotics would cure it and all would be well. WRONG! Five days of antibiotics and it was worse…Apparently it was viral and that lasts for 2-3 weeks and has to cure itself! Grrr!! I was feeling like a monster myself – my ophthalmologist did prescribe an antihistamine so I am finally feeling more like myself even if I do still look a little like an extra on a zombie movie.
Have a great week and come and join the challenge! There are prizes to won after all!!
- Image: Monster Sid digi stamp from LMMS
- Sentiment: Handwritten Sentiment (Jillibean Soup)
- Paper: White card stock (PTI), Brown card (stash), Digital designer paper (Happy Heart Creations), Designer Paper (Hip Hip Hooray from Doodlebug Design Inc)
- Ink: Image – Copics W1, W3, W5, (shadows), YG01, YG03, YG05, YG07, YG09, B02, B04, B05, B06, E71, E77, E79
- Other: Basic Backdrop Dies and Polka Dot Backdrop Dies (AJVD), Circle Dies (Spellbinders)
- Robyns Fetish – CHALLENGE # 276 – “THINGS WITH WINGS”
- Come and Get it CHallenges – Feature a Creature
- Aurora Wings – Challenge #17 Anything with Wings
Thanks for stopping by!!