Today it is my turn to host the Technique Lover’s Challenge at Splitcoast Stampers. I found a tutorial from the SplitCoast offerings that I had not tried before and it looked really fun. It is called Paint Swiping. I had acrylic paints on my desk from a previous project so it was perfect!
In the end, the technique was really quick and easy and I think the look is awesome! I can see some more of this in my future!
- Image from Sweet N Sassy Stamps – Lots of Love
- Sentiment from Sweet N Sassy Stamps – Love Wordfett
- Cardstock – Black (Recollections), White (PTI), Main panel Bristol Smooth (Strathmore)
- Paint – Dylusions Rose Quartz, Funky Fushia, Black Marble
- Copics – Warm Greys, RV21, RV23, RV25, RV29
- Archival Ink
- Stencil – TIm Holtz Faded Dots(?)
- Modeling Paste from the Crafter’s Workshop
Thanks for stopping by! I hope you are inspired to try this technique and I would love to see you join in the challenge at Splitcoast!