This month we have some sweet and adorable stamps as well as some pretty and elegant sets! You should get good and inspired 🙂
You should have arrived here from Lucinde’s page. If not, jump back there so you don’t miss anything.
Hop along to all of the blogs (listed below just in case something goes wrong along the way…🙂 ) for even more inspiration with the JUNE stamps. Leave a little comment love on each stop along the way for a chance to win a $10 gift voucher to the Sweet ‘n Sassy Stamps shop. Winner will be announced on the SNSS blog, Tuesday, June 25.
Lucinde van Ballegooijen
My projects today features Life and Lemons. I stepped away from my Copics for today’s projects.
The first card is clean and simple using polychromos pencils on kraft.
- I used Neenah Dessert Storm paper and colored the image up with my Polychromos colored pencils.
- Since it is supposed to be a clear jar, I used versamark for the outline image and heat set it before I colored it.
- To finish my card, I went back and used the sentiment and lemon slice to fill in the background using Versamark for a tone on tone look. I highlighted with a little white watercolor acrylic paint to make the jar look more “glass-like”.
My second card today is a simple watercolor card.
- I used Canson watercolor paper for this one a
- I put distress ink on an acrylic block, misted it, and stamped it onto water color paper
- I ink smooshed ona scrap piece of watercolor paper with shades of yellow in one spot and shades of green in another. I stamped the leaves with the darkest green in the green area and the lemon with the darkest shade of yellow on the yellow area – this gave me natural shading…
- I fussy cut the lemon and leaves and adhered the to my card with foam tape for dimension.
- With Versafine Black Onyx Ink, I stamped the sentiment.
Now it is time to hop on and see what the incredibly talented Monika Davis has for you!
I hope you are inspired to create today and see how you can stretch your stamps (or bring old ones to life again!) And if you get the opportunity to craft with some of these great stamps (or any other SNSS stamp) we would love to see what you create on our SNSS VIP Group Facebook Page; Or tag your creations with #snss or #sweetnsassystamps on Instagram.
Thanks so much for stopping by!