It is that time once again were we take on another challenge at Little Miss Muffet Stamps! Challenge #169 “Anything Goes!”
I got inky today and tried to create a water background with alcohol inks (Copic refills) and glossy paper and alcohol. With water, there needs to be a water creature right? I went with a Mermaid. Swings ‘n Slides Mermaid – cute huh? I cut the mermaid in half and flipped her tail behind her (I cut a slot in the paper to tuck the pieces into.)
- Images: Swings ‘n Slides Mermaid digi stamp available at Little Miss Muffet Stamps
- Sentiment: One with Nature clear stamps at Simon Says Stamp;
- Paper: White cardstock (PTI), Turquoise cardstock (SSS), Glossy White card
- Ink: Copics (markers for my mermaid and refills for the background)
- Other: basic and polka dot backdrop dies (AJVD), Irridescent Blue (Queen and Co.)
Come on over and join in on Challenge #169 – Anything Goes! There are prizes… For our prizes, one lucky winner will be awarded a $10.00 Gift Voucher to the LMMS shop. We like to select a couple other projects to highlight as well. Good Luck!
Thanks for stopping by!!