It’s time for another challenge at Little Miss Muffet – Challenge #164 “Anything Goes!”
For my card today, I went VERY CAS and used Hello Claribella and a new sentiment stamp that I have been dying to use. I really, really love how it turned out – I can totally imagine a set of these! I hope you are inspired!
- Images: Hello Claribella digi stamps available at Little Miss Muffet Stamps
- Sentiment: Inspired: Faith Stamp Set (Papertrey Ink)
- Paper: White and Dark Chocolate cardstock (PTI)
- Ink: Copics; Versafine Black Onyx and WOW! clear embossing powder
- Other: basic and polka dot backdrop dies (AJVD)
Come on over and join in on Challenge #164 – Anything Goes! There are prizes… For our prizes, one lucky winner will be awarded a $10.00 Gift Voucher to the LMMS shop. We like to select a couple other projects to highlight as well. Good Luck!
Thanks for stopping by!!