It’s time for another challenge at Little Miss Muffet – Challenge #159 “Anything Goes!”
For my card today, I colored up a springtime image from LMMS called Polka Dot Pals Ualani. I inked up a background stamp with Versamark and after embossing it with clear powder, I water colored it with some bright distress inks – I thought it looked a little like an Easter Egg. What do you think?Recipe:
- Images: Polka Dot Pals Ualani digi stamps available at Little Miss Muffet Stamps
- Background: Whimisical Waves Background (My Favorite Things)
- Paper: White and Raspberry Fizz cardstock(PTI), Stathmore Bristol Paper
- Ink: Copics; Distress Ink, Versamark and clear embossing powder
- Other: Polka dot and Basic Backdrop dies from AJVD, glossy accents
Come on over and join in on Challenge #159 – Anything Goes! There are prizes… For our prizes, one lucky winner will be awarded a $10.00 Gift Voucher to the LMMS shop. We like to select a couple other projects to highlight as well. Good Luck!
Thanks for stopping by!!