How about a quick card using my scraps (For the banner) and a watercolor background (Distress inks) and a sweet new image from Little Miss Muffet Stamps?
Today’s card uses Claribelle Shy. I thought she looked like maybe she was thanking someone so I went with a thank you card. I used a fun sentiment set from Simon Says Stamp and that is that. What do you think?
- Images: Claribelle Shy digi stamp available at Little Miss Muffet Stamps
- Sentiment: Handwritten Greetings clear set from Simon Says Stamp
- Paper: White, cardstock(PTI), Purple(Recollections), DP (scraps from scrap drwer pieced togeter.)
- Ink: Image [Copics] W00, W1, W3, W5, W7 (sheep); R00, R01, R02, R000, BV0000, BV01, BV02, BV04 (dress) Background [Distress ink] Worn Lipstick and Shaded Lilac; Sentiment [Versamark Black Onyx and Clear Embossing Powder]
- Other: Polka dot and Basic Backdrop dies from AJVD, Stitched circle die (Simon Says Stamp), Scalloped Circle Die (Spellbinders)
There is still time – so come on over and join in on Challenge #158 – Anything Goes! There are prizes… For our prizes, one lucky winner will be awarded a $10.00 Gift Voucher to the LMMS shop. We like to select a couple other projects to highlight as well. Good Luck!
Thanks for stopping by!!