Time for another Halloween Card AND a second try with one of the new Polka Dot Pals Halloween images- PDP Ghostly. She is adorable!!
I created a simple card letting an embossed piece of vellum serve as my background. I actually pulled the embossing folder out of my stash (I think it is the first time I used it – woohoo!)
- Images: PDP Ghostly Digi by Little Miss Muffet Stamps
- Sentiment: Happy Haunting Stamp Set by Papertrey Ink
- Paper: White cardstock (PTI)Black card (Recollections) Vellum
- Ink: Copics (sentiment) versamark and WOW white embossing powder
- Other: Basic and Polka dot backdrop dies (A Jillian Vance Design), Halloween Embossing Folder (Cuttlebug)
There is still time to join in on Challenge #148 – Anything Goes! There are prizes… For our prizes, one lucky winner will be awarded a $10.00 Gift Voucher to the LMMS shop. We like to select a couple other projects to highlight as well. Good Luck!
Thanks for stopping by!!