OK – I am trying another new background today! This has been pretty fun trying new backgrounds and actually using all of those Distress Inks that I thought i “needed”. What backgrounds have you tried lately?
This is supposed to be a night sunset sky. Like when it has set and it is dark and no longer orangey – Does it look like that to you? It was pretty fun (and messy :)). I used another new Halloween image from Little Miss Muffet called Jr. Hatter Batty. Like all Hatters, she doesn’t let disappoint.
I added stars with a white gel pen but didn’t love it so I went back over it with inks to tone it down but overall, I am happy.
- Images: Jr. Hatter Batty digi from Little Miss Muffet Stamps
- Sentiment: Tiny Treats: Halloween by Paper Trey Ink
- Paper: White cardstock (PTI), Black cardstock (Recollections), Water Color Paper (Tim Holtz)
- Ink: Copics (Hat) C1, C3, C5, C7, C9, R01, (Clothes) YG21, YG23, YG25, BV01, BV02, BV04, (shoes) E43, E44, E47, (Hair) E11, E13, E17, (skin) E00, E02, E11, E21
- Distess Inks: Mowed Lawn, Antique linen, Shaded Lilac, Chipped Sapphire, Black Soot
- Other: Polka dot and Basic Backdrip dies (A Jillian Vance Design), White gel pen, black Glaze pen (bat eyes and buttons)
There is still time to join Challenge #147 – Anything Goes! Come join in! There are prizes… For our prizes, one lucky winner will be awarded a $10.00 Gift Voucher to the LMMS shop. We like to select a couple other projects to highlight as well. Good Luck!
Thanks for stopping by!!