Do you have a list of backgrounds you want to try but haven’t? I do too but now my list has one less to try. I have been wanting to do a “galaxy” back ground for a while, and I finally just jumped in and did it. Little Miss Muffet Monster Mission digi is a perfect companion for this background. What backgrounds are on your list?
I added Perfect Peals into the background so it looked like stars were EVERYWHERE and I absolutely love this project. Not only is the monster adorable, this background is fantastic and pretty easy!! Can you see how sparkly it is? I watched THIS video for my technique inspiration. Hope you try it out!
- Images: Monster Mission digi from Little Miss Muffet Stamps
- Sentiment: Boy Basics: Out of this World Stamp set by Paper Trey Ink
- Paper: White cardstock (PTI), Black cardstock (Recollections), Water Color Paper
- Ink: Copics (Rocket) W00, W1, W3, W5, W7, W9, R24, R29 (Fire) YR63, YR68, R08, YYR21, Y17 (Monster) YG21, YG23, YG25, FV2, BV02, E43, E44, E47, E00, E11, E21
- Distess Inks: Fossilized Amber, Picked Raspberry, Wilted Violet, Chipped Sapphire, Black Soot
- Other: Polka dot and Basic Backdrip dies (A Jillian Vance Design), Gesso, Perfect Pearls
There is still time to join Challenge #146 – Anything Goes! Come join in! There are prizes… For our prizes, one lucky winner will be awarded a $10.00 Gift Voucher to the LMMS shop. We like to select a couple other projects to highlight as well. Good Luck!
Thanks for stopping by!!