How about a quick and easy Birthday card using this week’s sketch challenge at From the Heart Stamps?
I used Hippie Chick, the image that Faith made for me – have I mentioned before that I love that image?I followed the sketch exactly but added some texture with my favorite embossing folder from Cuttlebug Happy Birthday.
- Image: Hippie Chick digi by From the Heart Stamps
- Paper: White (PTI) and Black Card (stash), DP (Doodlebug designs Paper)
- Ink: Copics – (Grass) YG05, YG07, G09, (Bird) B00, B02, B04, B06, (Flowers) RV21, RV23, RV25, Y19, (Sky) B000
- Other: Rectangle Die (Spellbinder), Backdrop Basics Dies (A Jillian Vance Design), Papertrey Ink – Notched Star Banner Die Collection and Papertrey Ink – Notched Hearts Banner Die Collection, Happy Birthday Embossing Folder (Cuttlebug), Corner rounder
There is still time to join the CHALLENGE so come on and join the fun!!
Challenges for this card:
- Crafty Gals Corner – Challenge #83 Birthday
- Tuesday Throwdown – #305 Tic-Tac-Toe (Middle Row – Die Cut/Marker/Embossing)
- Cards Und More – Challenge # 164 – Rainbow
- Live & Love Crafts Challenge- #50- Happy Birthday/Anniversary
Thanks for stopping by!