It is time for a new challenge at Little Miss Muffet Stamps – Challenge #140 – Anything Goes!
I have a fun summery card this week using Polka Dot Pals Trillian. I used a little Washi tape instead of designer paper otherwise, this one is pretty straight forward.
- Images: Polka Dot Pals Trillian digi stamp from Little Miss Muffet Stamps
- Background: Sand Swatch clear stamp by PTI
- Sentiment: Keep it Simple: Encouragement clear stamp by PTI
- Paper: White cardstock (PTI), Black cardstock (Recollections)
- Ink: Copics
- Other: Washi Tape – Little B
Come on over and join in on Challenge #140 – Anything Goes! There are prizes… For our prizes, one lucky winner will be awarded a $10.00 Gift Voucher to the LMMS shop. We like to select a couple other projects to highlight as well. Good Luck!
Thanks for stopping by!!