I have a quick card today using this week’s Sketch challenge #150 at From the Heart Stamps – I created 2 cards with the pieces so tomorrow’s card will be a coordinating one in reverse colors…
Today’s card uses Mom is WOW! YAY! I have my mother’s day card ready 4 days early. I am feeling pretty happy that it isn’t Saturday night and I am scrambling.
- Image: Mom is WOW digi by From the Heart Stamps
- Paper: White and Hibiscus Burst (PTI) DP (Doodlebug Design)
- Ink: Copics Alcohol Inks
- Other: Circle Die (Spellbinder), Stitched Circle and Rectangle Die (Simon Says Stamp) Backdrop Basics Dies (A Jillian Vance Design), Oval and scalloped Circle Punch (Stampin’ Up)
- Going Grey With Scrap-Creations – Challenge: Spring/Flowers
- Cards in Envy – Just Us GIRLS Card challenge
- Love to Scrap Challenge – LTSCB #77 – Make It Girly!
- MarkerPop! – Challenge #94: Mother’s Day
Thanks for stopping by! Stop by and join the sketch Challenge – it is still going on at From the Heart Stamps and you have plenty of time!!